Monday, October 27, 2008

I Hate Migraines

My head is killing me. It sucks.

I thought I should post something today, so lets go with this...
I just turned in my To-Do list for dissertation workshop. I have been told that grading the midterms this week will take 20 hours. I am expected to put 20 hours towards disseration stuff. I will spend 18 hours in class. So, before I even study or do anything else related to school, I will have put in 60hrs of work. Granted its for 9 days, not a week, but that is still a lot.

DH has pointed out that if I went out and got a real job I would work half as much time and make twice as much money....

Remind me I want this. LOL.

1 comment:

Wandering Explorer said...

Oh, I don't think you want to go to school.

The rewards after school are pretty sweet. You get to lord your doctorate over people and sound smart.

Still, I don't know if I could go back to school.