Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

No stressors today, so despite the fact its hump day, and definitely feels like it should be Thursday or Friday, it is a wonderful day. We got our first frost last night, which means my garden is probably done for the year. I still need to pull up some carrots (tonight). I harvested everything that would be directly wrecked by frost (tomatoes and peppers) on Sunday afternoon because I knew it would not be long before the frost came.

I also realized in the car this morning that I have not had a migraine, or any serious headache, in over a week. This normally would be completely unremarkable, but prior to generals I was getting headaches more and more frequently until I was back to the point where there were more days with headaches than without - a state I existed in for most of high school. Is it weird that I was more stressed in high school than in undergraduate college? Actually, my first year of college was clearly easier then my last year of high school... strange how that worked out.

1 comment:

Simi said...

yay Stress Free ness! I have been clenching my jaw in my sleep for about 2 weeks, don't know why.. wish it would end!