Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Doth Approach

I took my econ midterm yesterday. It did not go so well. I knew it was not going to go well in advance, but there was only so much I could do about it. I studied what I had time to study, but with TA-ing and other things on my plate, that was not as much time as I would have hoped. This is certainly a dragon, it is the most I have ever struggled with the material of a class. I know its supposed to be a hard class, but I have taken "hard classes" before, and never found them all that hard. It is a new experience.

Speaking of TA-ing. We gave our first mid-term this week. There is plenty of things I would like to say about it, but I don't think it is appropriate to post any of it here unfortunately, so I will do the ethical thing and keep my mouth shut.

On the homefront, I had my Halloween costume all planned out. I was going to be Bristol Palin and DH was going to be Levi. He was going to wear a T-shirt that said "I knocked up a 17 year old and all I got was this lousy T-shirt and a trip to the Republican National Convention". Unfortunately Aaron backed out of this plan, and I do not think being Bristol is all that funny without Levi. Any comments? This leaves me 36 hours to find a Halloween costume. This happens to me every year, and it results in "easy" costumes . Two years ago I was a hockey player (Wearing DH's Red Wing Jersey, with a blackened eye, and carrying a hockey stick). Last year I was Barry Sanders (Again, wearing DH's Jersey, but DH was the Heisman Trophy, which actually was really fun). So... what to be this year? Low budget, high impact. Its all about creativity folks!

2 comments:

Simi said...

WHAT? Why did he back out???

It would have been AWESOME!
I was waiting on the forum for you to post about it.. hehe

Unknown said...

I did, after all, end up going as Bristol. A friend of ours went as Levi! I will be posting halloween stuff soon.