Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Quick Update

Dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and I have tons of things to put on here, but now is not the time. I have already whiled away my Saturday and have plenty of studying to get done immediately after dinner, especialy considering my busy plans for tomorrow.

Things are going well here. Last night we had a handful of people over for a game night. We would have had a lot of people over for a game night, but alas, people are busy these days. Anyways, we had four guests and then their are the three of us, so seven overall. We started off with some Mario Kart, then got lost in conversation for an hour or so, then Balderdash, and finished the night of with Rock Band. By finished the night off... I mean stayed up until 1am playing. It was tons of fun, I haven't played in a long time because of schools and generals. I hope for game nights to be a relatively regular activity now that generals are over... with this crowd, relatively regular would mean once every month or two, which is just not enough. I wish we had enough time to have one every week!! Alas, we are that busy and I have a lot of stuff to do, due to the accountability created by my disseration workshop, something I will elaborate on in a future post.

Today was pleasant. As poor Grim has not been getting as much attention since I started school, I felt like I owed her, so we went to a metro park to walk this morning, and then to the pet store, both of which are very exciting for her. It was very relaxing and at some point I owe you all a post about my experiences with metro parks. After lunch, I was supposed to start studying. Instead, I curled up under a blanket with Aaron and fell asleep for a good 3 hours. Yes. That means I missed the beginning of the OSU game... oh well. It was nice.

Nox has been extremely needy today. We are still having some litter box issues with these two, so she was locked up alone overnight. She DID NOT like that at all. You would think we had left her alone for months the way she acted this morning.

Off to eat dinner, Beef Stew with Sweet Potatoes. Have a good night!

No comments: