Monday, October 13, 2008

Victory is mine!!

The dragon of generals is slain!

I passed my oral exams this morning. It was a tough experience. They interrogated me for around two hours, which is a really long time to have questions fired at you, then when they sent me out in the hall to decide my fate, they took almost 20 minutes! That is a really long time to wait. I will never know what they were saying in there. It could be anything from one of them wanting to fail me and the others talking them out of it to them all joking about what they did over the weekend. I am guessing it was more like "does she have a clue what she is researching for her dissertation?" "Nope. No idea". etc. LOL.

Anyways, it is over and Victory is Mine!! I thought there was so many different things stressing me out, but maybe it all was just generals. I immediately felt like a giant weight was lifted off my shoulders when I got out. I can't even describe it. Lets just say, life is good.

We went out to a tasty greek resteraunt called Yanni's to celebrate. The portions were gianormous, so I have a tasty lunch for tomorrow, and they had the best hummus I have had in quite some time. LEK should come visit me so we can eat there.

3 comments:

jannypie said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats again & Yanni's is awesome too!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!