Monday, October 20, 2008

Proud!

My little sister has a big accomplishment this week. She levelled up two levels in Pony Club! She went from being a D2 to a C1 in the course of two days! I know that the vast majority of the population has no idea what that means. It is easier to send you to wikipedia than to try to explain it all myself, so if you care, read more here. Or go to their official site here.

Suffice it to say, that she proved that she has much more talent and interest than I ever had in the field of horse care and riding. It also means she worked her tail off to accomplish this! So, congrats Michi! Good job! Its a good month for Keener Women! (Lets hope its a good season... Good Luck on boards LEK!)






Oh, and despite my general lack of interest in horses, due to the massive ammount of labor that goes into keeping them healthy and happy, these pictures make me want to ride again!


And, since she is moving up to the next level, she needs a better horse (bigger, stronger, etc), so soon my parents will be welcoming a new show horse, Memphis, into the family:





1 comment:

rising esoteric said...

I still think mickey has stayed 7 and we should be watching my little ponies with her in the living room with max's toy shotgun. Good for her! Looks like a significant accomplishment.