Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Tale of Four Cats: Paws of Our Lives

I am cat sitting for a friend for the next five days. That means we have four cats in the house, 8 living beings in the house total. It has been less than 24 hours and already this has produced interesting situations.

The characters:
DH, Me, Ben, Grim, Nox, Gandalf, and introducing Galaxy and Tiki (like we needed another G name)

Oh, and three of the four cats are solid black, and Nox and Tiki are nearly the same size (Nox is slightly smaller).

Scenes to date
- Gandalf being more interested in the new cat food then the fact there are two new cats
- Galaxy freaking out at Grim
- Galaxy freaking out at me when I try to "save" him from Grim and scratching me
- Tiki freaking out at Gandalf
- Gandalf looking at Tiki like "WTF? Why are you so up tight man? I am just trying to sit here"
- Nox attacking Gandalf (yeah... they know each other, but apparently they forget this when new cats are introducted)
- Galaxy being afraid of anything that moves
- Galaxy hissing at DH while being petted by Ben
- Tiki going missing (we still have not found him, but he must be hiding somewhere in the house and we had to leave for work)
- Both Tiki and Galaxy hissing while I was holding them
- Gandalf freaking out at Nox (I think Gandalf and Tiki must have gotten into a fight overnight and Gandalf could not tell Tiki from Nox? I don't know.)

Psycho cats.

And meanwhile... Grim is like "I wanna play, I wanna play, please play with me, anyone?"

Yep. Thats life at our crazy house.

No comments: