Wednesday, January 14, 2009

As Long as You Love me So...

Let it Snow, let is snow, let is snow.

Mother nature has certainly done its best to cheer me up. What more could a girl ask for than temperatures in the low teens paired with all day, big fluffy flake, snowfall. It started snowing shortly after I arrived home from Grim's walk this morning, and has continued since.

It is Wednesday, so that means another day at home. This week hardly seems to exist as a working entity when I get to spend so much of it in my home office. I really need to clean in here, it is a complete disaster.

I think I burnt my finger on a pan when I made nachos for lunch. I was trying to flip them out onto a plate and bumped my right pointer finger into the pan, between the middle and top knuckle. I say I think its burned because perhaps since my blistering second degree burns, anything else seems sort of pathetic to mention, but it does hurt quite a bit despite the lack of blisters. I am sure it will be fine.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I shoveled snow shortly after noon today, and it was quite pleasant. Grim enjoyed bouncing around the front yard as I worked. She was very obedient, which is good, since normally we are only leashless with her in the backyard. I like shoveling snow. It means I get to be out in the snow, its a good break from studying, its a good workout, and it makes me feel like I have accomplished something, even if there it is snowed back over again three hours later. I mean, you can still tell where I shovelled, but it needs to be shovelled again.

Oh, and thanks everyone for taking my geography quiz. Maybe I should be pathetic ever week when I do my shameless plug so everyone is guilted into taking it. Just kidding. Being in a horrible mood is so not worth it.

No comments: