Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sisters are Different Flowers from the Same Garden

My sister, LK, is visiting, just overnight. She had an interview up in North East Ohio and decided to swing down here to hang out. So far I have fed her Mexican food, taken her to see Twilight (my second time), introduced her to Rock Band (she likes a lot of the same songs as me), let her sleep with my dog (she is jealous she does not have one), shown her Stephanie Meyers web page and all the Twilight Extras, shown her the Harry Potter 6 trailers, and am currently in the process of feeding her donuts.

I love having family visit!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice sisters can get together and enjoy each others company....terrific.

Did you all get up to see G-Rachel?
I wonder how she is doing..haven't heard anything in a long time...Who was out over Christmas I wonder while you girls were in Duluth and Kansas.