Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

I intended to post my resolutions today, but I am not in the mood to do it today. New Years Eve was pleasant, a nice quite evening in. We watched the ball drop, said cheers to the New Year, and called my parents from the future (they were still way back their in 2008).

I stayed up to late last night reading and awoke with a cold that has been lingering for a day or two accelerating into something quite unpleasant, so I have spent the morning in bed. I am not nearly as good at taking care of myself as I used to be - its hard for me to just stay in bed, and I can't seem to get any extra sleep.

When I feel better I will post my resolutions. Wishing everyone a 2009 full of good surprises!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will soon be feeling better....at least you survived all the travel ...and now to get rested up for the start of classes..

best of luck to get well.