Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th

I am really excited its Friday the 13th. For some reason I always have liked when that happens. Its like a magical coincidence, and I want to celebrate it. Even better, DH informs me that due to it being February, if there is Friday the 13th this month their will be one next month as well. I checked it out and he is absolutely right, so I sort of get a two for the price of one bit!

I don't really have much to say on here, besides Happy Friday the 13th! So, instead I will give you this "charming" article about a 13-year old boy who is now a father. He looks like he is eight. He will be 25 when his kid starts middle school, 31 when he graduates high school. Isn't that insane? Talk about "sexualization of our youth". This boy did not even know sex lead to babies when he was 12 and helping to conceive this child. Talk to your preteen about sex today!

No comments: