Sunday, February 8, 2009

Serious Troublemakers

My visiting cats are some serious troublemakers.

At about 2am I woke up to a "thud thud thud" and then rustling. I knew that they had gotten into my office closet, so I got up, fished them out, closed the door and put a box in front of it.

So, this morning? They managed to get back into the closet despite the box in front of it, and they ate their way THROUGH the treat bag and the food bag to get into them and make giant messes, despite the fact there was food sitting out!! They also knocked over a bunch of boxes and made a big mess that way.

I know this friend always tells me stories about her cats getting in trouble and I have always kind of just blown it off as another cat story, but seriously. These cats know hot to get into trouble.

No comments: