Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Week Ticks On

And so the glorious weekend turned into another week. I had Monday at home, as did DH thanks to President's Day. I would not even know when President's Day was if DH did not have it off. Monday night we went out to eat, and then Tuesday it was back to the grindstone.

Things are chugging along here. I have a lot on my mind, but not much that can be put on a public blog. We finally took my car to the mechanic, turns out its just the battery again. They say I left the overhead light on while we were on vacation (yes, my car has been broken since Christmas). I used to really dislike driving the Buick (DH's car), but when I drove mine to the shop yesterady I was surprised by how much I missed the responsive steering and gas peddle, the wide seats, and the good speakers. I guess I got used to the luxury. Tomorrow it is the Buick's turn to go in for a check up.

Thats about it here. I am off to the gym. Bis Spaeter!

1 comment:

rising esoteric said...

it really feels like it's one of those weeks everywhere. It's cold and rainy and miserable in Korea today and for the first time in a few months, I miss having a car.

I'm glad you got the extra day of rest before going back to the grind. ;)